If you are currently receiving SNAP benefits in Florida and would like to know which stores accept food stamps online, we can help. In this post, we will provide a list of Florida Grocery Stores that Accept EBT Online for delivery and pickup. This includes Publix, Freshfields Farm, Hitchcock’s Markets, ALDI, Amazon, Walmart, and more.
If you are getting ready to use your EBT card to make a purchase online, it is important to know your card balance.
We have provided three ways to check your Florida EBT Card balance below.
Lastly, if you are having issues with your Florida EBT Card or need help reaching the Florida EBT Customer service, we have provided the phone number below.
Florida Grocery Stores that Accept EBT Online
Yes. As of October 2022, you can use your Florida EBT card to purchase eligible food items online for pick-up and/or Delivery at the following 13 grocery stores:
BJs Wholesale Club
JC’s Market and Food Kitchen
Mt. Plymouth Grocery
Sam’s Club Scan and Go
Sprouts Farmers Market
Here’s an image of the list for your reference.
How do I check my Florida EBT Card Balance?
There are three ways to check the balance on your Access Florida EBT Card:
Locate Your Last Purchase Receipt
One of the easiest ways to check your Florida EBT Card balance is to find the most recent purchase receipt.
At the bottom of the receipt, you will find the current balance on your card.
Check Your Florida EBT Card Balance Via Phone
The second option to check your card balance is to call the Florida EBT Card Customer Service phone number at 1-888-356-3281.
The hotline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Check Your Florida EBT Card Balance Online
Lastly, you can check your Florida EBT Card balance online.
To do so, visit cardholder.ebtedge.com.
Florida EBT Customer Service Phone Number
Here’s how to reach the Florida EBT Customer Service center.
The Florida EBT Card customer service center can help with the following:
- To report your card lost, stolen, damaged, or not received in the mail.
- To know the date your benefits will be available in your account each month.
- If you want to select or change your PIN.
- To know if your benefits have been deposited into your account and get your account balance.
- To hear your last 10 transactions.
- To file a claim if you question a transaction in your account.
- If your card does not work.
- To find the nearest location where you can use your card.
- If you have other questions about or problems with your card.
Other Information about Florida EBT benefits you should know:
- If your benefits have not been deposited into your account please go to www.myflorida.com/accessflorida.
- Benefits are only deposited once a day, by 6 am
- Unused benefits will roll over each month.
- Accounts without purchases or returns will expire after 274 days.
Florida Grocery Stores that Accept EBT Online Summary
We hope this post on Florida Grocery Stores that Accept EBT Online was helpful to you!
If you have more questions about your Florida EBT or SNAP Benefits, please let us know in the comments section below.
If the meantime, check out our other articles on Florida Food Stamps:
- EBT Deposit Dates for Florida
- Who is Eligible for Food Stamps in Florida?
- Florida EBT Guide
- Florida ACCESS Website Login